Agile pratices and methods applied to BI
This afternoon, as I was preparing a presentation documenting which Agile practices and methods could be used in the context of a BI project, I came across this post that presents some of the Agile development methodologies available.
- Project management with Scrum;
- Architecture and modeling with Agile Modeling;
- Requirements definition with User Stories;
- Estimation with Planning Poker;
- ETL developement with Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration;
- ETL and presentation layer development with Iterative and incremental development, and Extreme Programming;
- ETL and database development with Refactoring;
The photographer does not endorse in any way the content of this blog post or the work of the author.