Agile Business Intelligence – Collaborative Book
Join the collaborative project to write a book on Agile Business Intelligence.
After dreaming about it, talking about it, and researching for it, I am officially launching the “Agile Business Intelligence – Collaborative Book” project.
My objectives are to:
- leverage the wisdom of the crowd in order to write an entertaining book full of insights;
- demonstrate by providing real life examples that Agile principles can be applied to Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects;
- collaborate with people from all over the world on an exciting project;
- learn from other people’s experience and
- meet people and have fun in the process.
The book will present the tale of a fictitious organization that successfully develops and implements a Business Intelligence project using Agile principles.
A link to the draft version of the book will be provided shortly.
I am looking for people who are willing and interested in sharing their experience and contribute to the advancement of Agile Business Intelligence through a well documented and interesting book. Once completed, this book will be published and all revenues from the sale of the book will be donated to non-profit organizations.
In order to become a contributor, please answer the questions presented on the registration form.