Interesting blog posts (November 13/2009)
In Build Your Self Confidence Like a Leader, Marshall Goldsmith talks about self-confidence in a leader and the associated 5 key attributes:
- Don’t worry about being perfect,
- Learn to live with failure,
- After you make the final decision — commit!,
- Show courage on the outside — even if you don’t always feel it on the inside, and
- Find happiness and contentment in your work.
Tony Morgan published 10 reasons why you’re going to fail! – he shares his thoughts on common reasons why failure happens.
Dan MacCarthy shares his Leadership Development Carnival and inline with my series of posts on “Communities“, Jurgen Appelo published Self-Organization vs. Emergence while Eric D. Brown published his links for November 1st.
Finally, George Ambler referred to Forbes’ list of The Most Influential Business Thinkers. Although the names on the list are debatable, it is an interesting list nonetheless.