Currently recruiting Agile consultants
You can find more information on our web site.
“Pyxis helps software development companies to become places where results, quality of life, and fun coexist sustainably.”
Being first and foremost an example of what it proposes to its clients, Pyxis is seeking Agile consultants wishing to evolve in a unique organizational structure relying on autonomy, initiative, and collaboration.
The Agile consultant will carry out projects at the clients’ site. He will act as a coach or ScrumMaster in organizations wishing to adopt or improve Agile development approaches.
At Pyxis, consultants are software development buffs. They are pragmatic and they like to work with people from various disciplines.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out Agile coaching or transition projects at the clients’ site
- Help organizations with the implementation of Agile development approaches
- Act as a ScrumMaster within development teams
- Coach ScrumMasters to help them familiarize with their role
- Participate in projects at Ensemble, our development center
- Remain at the leading-edge of Agile development practices and contribute to their spreading
- Diploma in computer engineering, computer science, or business computing, or equivalent experience
- Over 7 years of experience in IT, including 2 in Agile software development
- Broad experience in traditional or Agile project management
- Mastering software development processes
- Knowledge of main development methods
- Sound knowledge of Agile values, principles, and practices such as Scrum and XP
- Knowledge of software engineering practices such as TDD and DDD
- ScrumMaster certification from the Scrum Alliance
- Autonomy and versatility
- Team spirit
- Facilitator’s skills
- Diplomacy and ability to resolve conflicts
- Clear understanding of a company’s business needs, business processes, and organizational dynamics
Remuneration based on the value you bring to Pyxis.